Rabu, 22 September 2021

I'm Writing This in case...

So apparently, my long best friend t to have a crush on me ansaysng he would marry me someday. It started out since the beginning of my internship program, we were and until now (I think? 22/9) have always been contacting every day. One day I asked him, "Why are we doing this? Why are we so close to each other and telling everything about our days when we still don't know what are we?"

And there he goes, he told me that he had feelings for me.

I was in shock and actually that was not the answers I really hope.

He asked me about my feelings towards him, but I can not tell him yet. I still confused.

And to this day, I still am confused. I can not imagine being in marriage life with him.

It is still 49 days to finish internship, and only God knows what he will do in that day.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar