Hello everyone! Hello myself who are reading this right now!!
I could say today is a wonderful day as the first day of 2021. While I get a really bad flu day, fortunately I am happy enough to actually write this.
Today is Friday, 1st January of 2021, and you know what does the first day of the year mean? Of course new year resolution!
So, here we go:
1. By the end of January I hope I could :
- Applied the best internship for myself (like the place is nearby my hometown, highly paid job, an excellent place to gain more experiences, or at least I get a new cool friends)
- Make at least 5 million rupiahs
- Finished ECG course in Youtube
- Watching ALL interna is fun free video
- Fully understand COVID-19
- Give my mom a proper wallet
- Last but not least, this is more like a prayer than a resolution, but.. I hope my cat's wound healed completely
I prefer to make something more detail like these to get a more focused things to do.
But for the big part, I really would like that this year I get :
- Invest in gold (worth 10 juta)
- Grand opening my instagram bussiness account as "alat medis" reseller --> at least selling mask, N95, and alcohol
- Have 50 juta in my bank account
- BUYING A PRELOVED CAR "Datsun?" YES THAT'S THE GOAL, HAVING MY OWN CAR
- Not buying ANY BRANDED BAGS or SHOES
- MENJADI LEBIH BERPENGALAMAN MEMEGANG PASIEN
- Bisa bawa mobil :)
Okay, that's it for today
I just hope I could comeback every month to this post to check the list I successfully do and add the next month resolution. SEE YOU MY SELF IN 1ST of FEBRUARY!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar